This beautiful, ground floor space with high ceilings in the 27th street frontage of Zaha Hadid’s 520 West 28th Street building is perfect for a small gallery or art bookstore and café, and including occasional access to the private 12-seat IMAX theater. Delivered fully-built with restroom and storage area.
It can be combined with two other gallery spaces to the east – ZH521 and ZH523 – and is adjacent to the Paul Kasmin Gallery on the west.
- 1,000 SF (93 m2) gallery | wine bar | bookstore | café
- Column-free space
- All glass frontage, Zaha designed façade
- Oversized doors with 15’ ceilings
- Concrete floors and restroom
- Connects to West Chelsea’s only private IMAX theater for occasional use
- Landlord contribution negotiable
- Could be combined with ZH521 next door
- Expected delivery in early Spring 2017