Are you hard-working but you’ve hit a ceiling and you don’t see how you can grow any more in your current position? Do you want an interesting job where you can make a difference in people’s lives while making an extraordinary living?
Are you highly self-motivated, career-minded, ambitious and…
- A real go-getter
- Possess a high sense of urgency
- Learning based – continually improving yourself and your skills
- Passionate about doing the best job possible, be the advocate for our clients and our team
- A team player – when you win, we all win
- Love people – meeting new people, developing relationships, serving
- Resourceful and super adept at finding solutions to any challenge
- Willing to use scripts and spend 3-4 hours daily for business development
- Able and willing to work weekends and evenings
- Dynamic with a sense of humor
- Honest and ethical in work and in life
- Tech savvy
- Know the majority of Long Island neighborhoods
We are a top, award-winning real estate team at Keller Williams, Greater Nassau, NY, looking for talented, career-minded professionals for our growing business. It’s fun work and we love that we can make a real and positive impact on people’s lives.
What you should know up front…
- You must have a car
- This job involves working evenings and weekends
- Commission based; opportunity for profit share and bonus
- You will need to become licensed as NY real estate salesperson
- Unlimited growth opportunities – we promote from within. You will have the ability to work in different areas to help get a feel for the business
- This is a hands-on, roll-up-you-sleeves kind of job, start-up environment…we all pitch in to do whatever it takes (legal, moral, ethical of course) to take care of our clients our team members and grow our business.
We have a solid support system, world-class training that can help you get off the ground quickly. Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, was recognized by Training magazine, the leading business publication for learning and development professionals, as the No. 1 training organization across all industries worldwide. Add to that individual coaching and opportunity to learn from our best practices. Fast track your learning and earning when you join our team and company!
If you have a fire in your belly to build a great business that comes with interesting challenges and you’re ready for phenomenal professional growth and financial rewards, apply below. Include your personalized cover letter, resume and current home location and contact information.
About Focus Real Estate
The Focus Team ranks among the top within Keller Williams Realty International and has maintained a spot in the Top 3 in New York City and #1 in Long Island.
Our mission is the ability to choose – Whether it’s where one lives, where we are working from or what we are doing. The vision for the Focus Real Estate Team is for its family of clients, team members, and all those we work & play with to be able to choose their own destiny. This is based upon what, where, how, and why they want to do anything & everything in their lives.